Pairing or connecting the Gmail with the Outlook program has always been a question or would rather agree that it has always been a confusion. It has always been a question when it comes to pairing both Outlook and Gmail. We might have always tried to link or set up Gmail in Outlook 2016. It is actually easy and simple. You might be aware of cloud computing.
Did you know cloud computing is one of the accurate and the possible way to use an email service with the help of cloud computing? It is very much required in today’s machine life. Of course, the majority of us have our Gmail accounts and the Outlook accounts in our smartphone handy. But wouldn’t that be more convenient if we can merge both the accounts to one account? There are solutions to pair them.
Yet, we will get into some detailed information about both Gmail and Outlook 2016 before we get informed about the Setup Gmail in Outlook 2016.
Microsoft Outlook 2016
Despite the facts that Microsoft based applications face many issues when it comes to smooth functioning and running without errors like microsoft compatibility telemetry, the Microsoft outlook actually helps you to have a centralized client interface of emails. This will help you to receive emails from other similar services such as Yahoo, Rediffmail, Yahoo and the most popular one Gmail. It makes everything easier to switch between the different webmail services. This kind of service is the most demanded in today’s era. This actually saves you from consistent switching, keeping a regular check and of course when the internet is down it will cause more trouble. With the help of Microsoft Outlook, you can manage plenty of time that would help you monitor, control and track the daily emails and personal conversations within the service.
Set up Gmail in Outlook 2016
Enabling mail protocol from Gmail account settings is very required to set up Gmail in Outlook 2016. Before we pair up both Outlook 2016 and Gmail, we generally forget this important configuration. Hence, it is important to take care of this configuration. Majority of us forget this configuration as we directly get into setup Gmail in Outlook 2016. You merely need to follow some steps.
• First, you need to log in Gmail.
• Click and open your Gmail account settings and head towards POP/IMAP.
• You will see an option in the POP download.
• Later, you need to head for the third option, “Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on”.
• Once you are done with all the settings, you have to save the settings you have made.
• Now, you have to restart your Gmail account.
It is very easy to pair up Outlook with Gmail. You can also configure the Gmail within the Outlook 2016. You can also enable the IMAP settings in your Gmail account settings. This will help you to set up Gmail in outlook 2016. Of course, these points
• Choose and click the Add account
• Now, select “Manually configure server settings” option over your display page.
• After you have clicked next, you have to choose internet email and then click next again.
• Later you have to enter the details, then you have to click the Account type.
• Now you have to select according to the IMAP or POP.
Both the above-mentioned techniques are almost the same. You just have to follow the instructions.
Gmail is now new Outlook
You can simply pair your Gmail account with the Outlook. Once you link both, it would be very much easy and convenient for you to manage and monitor every mail activity within your account.